How can FACTis BI solutions enable you to change the game?
FACTis BI solutions The challenge for the HR professional is to optimize the performance by meeting most critical needs of Human Resource management – Talent Engagement; ensuring responsibility & accountability; and enhancing Human Resource Effectiveness, which is a mammoth task in absence of functional and strategic understanding of HR. You want to have the critical information at your finger tips- anytime, anyplace.
Top C-level priorities:
- Corporate Performance Management :Do you want to have an analytical insight where employee performance will take the company?
- Drive cost out of the Organization: Do you want to Increase Productivity & Profitability, minimize risk?
- Manpower Budgeting & Planning: What job functions, positions, roles, and capabilities are required to drive the business performance?
- Employee Satisfaction, Compensation, Reward & Incentive Management: How should we reward our employees to retain and motivate them for full performance?
- Talent Management and Succession Planning: What are the talent and succession gaps we must address to ensure sustained performance?
- Training and Development: What training and development do we need to maximize employee performance; is there a clear payback?
- Employee Benefits: How do we manage costs and incentives for better performance?
What are the typical challanges?
- Leadership Development :
As the second of the biggest challenges for human resource management, leadership development needs to be a critical strategic initiative. HR professionals are faced with being expected to provide the essential structures, processes, tools, and points of view to make the best selection and develop the future leaders of the organization. “Across the globe leadership development has been identified as a critical strategic initiative in ensuring that the right employees are retained, that the culture of the organization supports performance from within to gain market position, and that managers are equipped to take on leadership roles of the future so that the organization is viable in the long term.”
- HR Effectiveness Measurement:
How can improvement happen without the right tools to measure HR effectiveness? As with many other areas of business, this profession also needs to be able to measure results in terms of transaction management, as well as in terms of the positive influence on business.
Where HR departments have traditionally focused on measuring their own effectiveness, there is an evolving recognition that they can provide organizational value by measuring the effectiveness of the entire business organization.
The shift is significant as it represents movement from simply counting the numbers hired to determining the ROI of collective and individual hires on a long-term basis. Going beyond measuring turnover, this new approach considers ‘bad’ turnover and ‘good’ turnover along with the overall cost of replacement hires.”
- Expand Your Skills and Enhance Your Expertise
To meet or exceed all of these human resource management challenges, you’ll need proven tools and strategies:
- Implement strategic organizational change for increased quality, productivity and employee satisfaction
- Construct an effective training program
- Design a compensation system that motivates employees
- Structure benefits packages and measure their success
- Identify principles for developing, utilizing and conserving human resources
- Use data and statistics to make informed business decisions
- Leverage technology to enhance the contributions of the human resource function to an organization
- Develop financial management and budgetary skills
Why FACTis BI?
Typical Benefits Achieved.
- Lower Attrition rates.
- Higher Retention of employees.
- Increased Productivity of the employees,
- Better Succession Planning
- Know in the moment, act immediately, and deliver results with Mobile BI.
- Access the business intelligence you need to make critical decisions ? anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
- Make more informed decisions with immediate access to online and offline information.
- Provide sales and field reps with the data they need to answer customer questions on the spot.
- Keep business processes running smoothly by monitoring KPIs from the road.
- Lower total cost of ownership through reuse of deployed BI reports and platform functionality.
- Annotations and Voice Message Feature helps you to convey your business decisions to your staff by mail immediately.