Euthenics IT Services Private Ltd is the first SAP Business Objects Training & Education Partner in India, Enterprise solution provider Partner and Consulting Partner and have trained more than 5000 end users and corporate professional and covered more than 70 corporate through its Instructor Led training(ILT) program and Instructor Led Virtual Classroom Training program (ILVCT) at Ahmadabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune and overseas clients at Australia, Canada, China, Bangladesh, Japan, New Zealand, Srilanka, USA,UK etc.
Euthenics IT Services Private Ltd has 15 Trainers having SAP Certified and 6+ year Industrial experience. Euthenics IT Services Private Ltd provides Training on Live Scenario. These courses are best suited for working professionals, experienced consultants, and new graduates.
The SAP Business Objects business intelligence (BI) solutions curriculum can help you simplify the way your decision makers use information, allowing users to access, format, analyze, navigate, and share information across the organization. This curriculum comprises analytical reporting, query and analysis, dashboards and visualization, and the BI platform – including search capabilities.
With Euthenics IT Services Private Ltd BOBI Training you can:
- Improve the return on your training investment
- Increase productivity
- Reduce TCO (total cost of ownership)
- Get training on the latest technology
- Transfer business process knowledge related to SAP effectively
- Accelerate your career
- Plan your training to suit your schedule
- Monitor your performance
- Identify additional learning needs
Euthenics IT Provides Training with the required software, course contents, training methodology, and technical support to deliver these program. Euthenics IT performs all training activities in accordance with standards.
Conventional training focuses only on user-level module understanding. Whereas our training is aligned with industry-specific, project requirements and train the participants in purview of project management principals. This greatly reduces the project-level failures that arise due to management-employee outlook gap.
The Euthenics’ Business Intelligence, Emerging technologies and management training edge comes from trainers experienced in:
- Business process oriented Business Intelligence modules’ hands-on knowledge
- Product integration with .Net and Java applications
- Business Intelligence implementation in various ERP/SCM/CRM environments like SAP, BAAN, JD Edwards, Oracle Apps, PeopleSoft, etc.
- Training on different server environments like Solaris, Windows, HP-UX, Linux
The training is continuously optimized through analysis of industry and participant feedback through our training advisors having a rich experience across different industry domains. Professionals and students are educated for process level improvement through robust utilization of software applications than mere user level training.
Team-Euthenics banks upon thousands of man-hours and a team of business intelligence, industry, and institutional experts to ensure that the demands of a Corporate solutions and services delivery are effectively met. Services and solutions are designed and delivered in context of IT Services Management, Management of Risk, and PRINCE2 frameworks.
Euthenics brings comprehensive and consistent business intelligence Methodology to help customers succeed—and enable them to take advantage of powerful BI & Analytics capabilities in the shortest possible time.
Each methodology is devised in consultation with the industry experts, LOB experts and in line with latest trends in the BI & Analytics space.
BusinessObjects business intelligence (BI) solutions curriculum can help you: obtain clarity and insight into your data to make effective data centric business decisions, empower business users by providing them trusted information that will help them win in this economy, maintain operational sustainability and financial growth through improved streamlining of operations, and reduce BI TCO (Total Cost of Ownership). SAP Business Objects BI solutions allow users to access, format, analyze, navigate, and share information across the organization. This curriculum comprises reporting, query and analysis, dashboards and visualization, and the BI platform – including search capabilities.
Business Objects BI solutions provide a single BI platform that enables your business users to make effective data centric business decisions.
- Information Clarity and Insight – Empower your business users by providing them the ability to easily create ad-hoc queries and manage powerful data analysis to obtain deeper business insight regardless of your database platform complexity
- Reduce TCO –Business Objects BI solutions reduces BI TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) by providing a single, integrated, scalable, highly available, business intelligence enterprise platform with service oriented architecture (SOA).
- Effectively Streamline Business Intelligence Operations – Implementing Business Objects BI solutions better streamlines your business intelligence operations by improving the business user information request process. Your IT department should spend less time intercepting and interpreting information request. Allow your users to define information requirements, create queries, analyze and share information with less reliance on IT.
- Maintain Long Term Operational Sustainability and Financial Growth–Business Objects provides a framework of data extraction and analysis that helps business leaders make data centric managerial decisions that will help improve the bottom line and maintain operational stability and efficiency over the long term.
Our BI practice offers a comprehensive portfolio of services. Our expertise and your opportunity include these areas of focus:
- Business insight — combine analysis and tools from our Centre for Business Optimization to deliver solutions to some of today’s most-complex problems.
- BI strategy and road-map development — define your client’s enterprise-wide vision and road map using a common BI framework, accelerators, templates and methods.
- BI governance design and implementation — implement specific approaches and facilitation techniques to ensure efficiency, effectiveness and control across the client organization.
- Business performance management solutions — use proven methods, training and a catalog of key performance metrics that span industries and functional areas to drive performance.
- Integrated analytical solutions — apply experience-based solutions to specific business problems including customer.