How can FACTis BI solutions enable you to change the game?
FACTis BI FMCG Intelligence Solution Empower Spice & Masala companies become more consumers driven. With FACTis-BI, Spice & Masala companies will get Advance Analytics from manufacturing line to supermarket floor and getting the right information to right person at right time which will eventually make difference between a product selling or sitting on shelf that hold the key to outperforming competitors and consistently growing in mature markets.
The company’s management and operations side uses FACTis to manage capacities and labor hours for each job.
The finance department uses FACTis to look at margins and sales information about customers and pricing trends for materials, which helps the company, better manage its costs.
What do FACTis BI solutions help customers do?
Optimize manufacturing capacity by rapidly translating demand signals into shop-floor orders with Sensitivity Analysis (what-if Analysis).
Sales and marketing::
Engage consumers with valuable information and offers tailored to increasingly refined segments. Identify which customers & channels are more profitable and customers are suitable for loyalty rewards through Alerts in scorecards.
Streamline sourcing operations – fostering collaboration with suppliers and enforcing compliance.
Real-time supply chain::
Increase visibility into demand to synchronize and collaborate across a global supply network by getting a clear visibility on suppliers rank by cost, quality and timeliness and “on-time / in full” delivery rate by customer through FACTis Mobility.
Platform and technology::
Enable a flexible, scalable, and cost-effective enterprise platform to be consumer driven.
What are the benefits?
FACTis BI solutions can help Spice & Masala companies streamline operations and boost revenue and margins while exceeding consumer expectations through:
- Zone wise, State wise profitability analysis, sales revenue analysis and quantity sold analysis- Yearly/Quarterly/Monthly
- Product wise/ Product SKU wise profitability analysis, sales revenue analysis and quantity sold analysis- Yearly/Quarterly/Monthly
- Dealer wise- profitability analysis, sales revenue analysis and quantity sold analysis- Yearly/Quarterly/Monthly
- Product wise ABC Analysis
- Year wise/ Quarter wise/ Month wise sales Trend Analysis
- User can forecast quantities of divisions by using what-if Analysis on Sales, which is very useful for production planning
Supply Chain Analysis:
- Business user will get Product name wise Sales order quantity in pie-chart
- On clicking on particular Product, business user will get days in transit, order status i.e. Pending/Dispatched
Product Order vs. Delivery:
- Information contains Order placed by customers vs. Delivery information with trends, Alerts and comparative analysis
- Business user will get Item Group wise closing stock with time buckets and expiry
- Business user will get Item Group Name wise details both in Amount and Quantity
- Business user will get the time wise availability of Inventory with no. of days for expiry. This is important as raw material; finished goods stock has to reach the customer within this allotted time line otherwise it will lead to loss for company
|Lower inventory carrying costs where forecasts are dynamic and updated frequently|
|Profitable trade spend among the top 25% of the highest performing Spice & Masala companies|
Why FACTis BI?
FACTis BI Solution Performance indicators lead to a competitive advantage in FMCG Products. FACTis BI solutions help to improve Net margin, On-time and in-full delivery, Percentage of revenue from innovation, Cost of goods sold, Inventory turns, Time to market , Forecast accuracy analysis.
- Know in the moment, act immediately, and deliver results with Mobile BI.
- Access the business intelligence you need to make critical decisions – anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
- Make more informed decisions with immediate access to online and offline information.
- Provide sales and field reps with the data they need to answer customer questions on the spot.
- Keep business processes running smoothly by monitoring KPIs from the road.
- Lower total cost of ownership through reuse of deployed BI reports and platform functionality.
- Annotations and Voice Message Feature helps you to convey your business decisions to your staff by mail immediately.