Ports and terminals around the world face the challenges of reducing equipment and labor costs, managing growth without large capital investments in land and berth space, and developing and proving new technology. On top of the challenges is the added pressure on terminal operations from owners and customers to augment profitability, increase throughput, exceed customer service goals, and prove a return on their information technology investment.
FACTis BI solutions addresses all the challenges by providing comprehensive terminal solutions for real-time planning, management and control of port and terminal operations and inter-modal facilities. FACTis-BI terminal solutions provide immediate visibility to critical data so you can make better strategic decisions.
What do FACTis BI solutions help customers do?
- Terminal Managers will get the summary of Gate Movement Analysis, RTG productivity Analysis, vessel productivity analysis, Yard Inventory Analysis and truck turnaround analysis.
- Terminal Managers will get the Import Ratio, Export Ratio, productivity Ratio, Turn around ration, crane productivity and vessel productivity.
- Analysis of Terminal Wise Installed Capacity Vs Actual Performance.
- Analysis of Terminal Wise Efficiency in %.
- Time Performance Analysis as Total Hours Vs Working Hours of Each Terminal.
- Container Size Wise and Rail/Road Wise Import Analysis
- Container Size Wise and Rail/Road Wise Export Analysis
- Analysis Of Port Wise, Week Wise Utility in %
- We can compare different Port’s Utility Week Wise
- Analysis of Port Wise Terminal Wise Hourly(0 to 23) Efficiency Analysis
- Analysis of Port wise, Terminal Wise Daily Utility in % with Alerting
What are the benefits?
FACTis BI solutions addresses all the challenges by providing comprehensive terminal solutions for real-time planning, management and control of port and terminal operations and inter-modal facilities. Business Intelligence terminal solutions provide immediate visibility to critical data so you can make better strategic decisions.
FACTis-BI provides the information required to evaluate the impact of operational improvements and capital investments by comparing relevant performance metrics from the before and after scenarios. For example,
- What is the productivity of container handling equipment (CHE)? .
- What is the truck turnaround time? What is the breakdown time of RTG machines and why?
|Where machinery and tools are allocated to operations and status and usage is tracked in real time.|
|Per interaction where multichannel communication is leveraged to optimize customer contac.|
Why FACTis BI?
FACTis BI Solutions, provides many metrics for vessel, crane, rail, CHE, yard, and gate, including berth utilization, vessel and crane gross and net productivity, move count, inventory dwell, yard utilization, truck turn time, number of trouble transactions, re-handles, CHE distance traveled laden and unladed, and more.
- Know in the moment, act immediately, and deliver results with Mobile BI.
- Access the business intelligence you need to make critical decisions ? anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
- Make more informed decisions with immediate access to online and offline information.
- Provide sales and field reps with the data they need to answer customer questions on the spot.
- Keep business processes running smoothly by monitoring KPIs from the road.
- Lower total cost of ownership through reuse of deployed BI reports and platform functionality.
- Annotations and Voice Message Feature helps you to convey your business decisions to your staff by mail immediately.