How can FACTis BI solutions enable you to change the game?
FACTis BI solutions Empower ceramic companies become more market driven. They can accelerate time to market with products consumers want and respond to dynamic demand quickly and profitably. In addition, companies can reach, engage, and serve consumers with timely, tailored, and relevant information and offers along the entire path to purchase.
FACTis BI solutions Spot trends and changes in your customers buying patterns. Adapt your product offerings to changing customer needs.
What do FACTis BI solutions help customers do?
Optimize manufacturing capacity by rapidly translating demand signals into shop-floor orders with Sensitivity Analysis (what-if Analysis).
Sales and marketing::
Engage consumers with valuable information and offers tailored to increasingly refined segments. Identify which customers & channels are more profitable and customers are suitable for loyalty rewards through Alerts in scorecards.
Streamline sourcing operations ? fostering collaboration with suppliers and enforcing compliance.
Real-Time Supply Chain::
Increase visibility into demand to synchronize and collaborate across a global supply network by getting a clear visibility on suppliers rank by cost, quality and timeliness and ?on-time / in full? delivery rate by customer through FACTis Mobility.
Platform & Technology::
Enable a flexible, scalable, and cost-effective enterprise platform to be consumer driven.
What are the benefits?
With FACTis-BI solutions will be able to monitor the following :
Sales Analysis for Ceramic Industry
Here are a just few ideas for analysis:
- Product wise Sales Margin and Realization in Sq. feet and Sq. meter. Quarter wise, Month wise
- Product wise/Division wise/Grade wise sales trend.
- Sales Person wise sales Realization
- Division wise Rejection.
- Size wise, Design wise, Month wise, Quarter wise Dealer Sales Realization
- Fast moving/Slow moving/ Obsolete Product Analysis Month wise/ Quarter wise
- Quantity, commission amt. product wise./ location wise
- Season wise sales Realization
- Sales Person wise Incentive on sales realization
Zone wise, city wise sales and Margin Amount Analysis Quarter wise, Month wise
- Product wise MRP.
- Product wise margin amount, commission amount.
- State wise net sales.
- Product size wise sales realization.
Product item category wise discount Quarter wise , Month wise
- Product wise MRP.
- Margin amount and discount amount, item category wise.
- Discount group wise customer name and sum of quantities.
Location wise stock and finished goods (stock analysis)
- Location wise, month wise stock analysis..
Production Analysis for Ceramic Industry
Press, kiln, polishing production for month
- Location wise, month wise stock analysis.
- Press, Kiln ,polishing production monthly and daily analysis across all the Lines.
- Comparisons Analysis of Target and Achieved values in sq. Mt per day for each polishing line specifying the variance analysis and m/c efficiency for Press, Kiln ,polishing production.
- Cumulative Production Monthly and Daily Report Analysis.
- Color code wise Total Production.
- Color code wise , Line Wise Production.
- Type of Quantity wise % in Premium.
- Comparison Between Total production of KILN and Cumulative of KILN.
- Month Wise Date Wise Total Premium.
Wastage and Breakage and Loss Analysis
- Polishing and Kiln Breakage Monthly Analysis.
- Monthly and Daily Tile breakage and loss calculation Analysis.
- Maximum Break Down By Glaze Line Ele. , Glaze Line Mech., Press, Problem, Body Change.
- Month wise and Date wise and also Line Wise Total Day for every Break Down Contribution.
Monthly Production Analysis
- Monthly and Daily analysis of production across different polishing line for specific Tiles Design.
- Comparisons Analysis of Target and Achieved values in sq. Mt per day for each polishing line specifying the .
- Design wise Total Production.
- Variation between 1st Grade% and 2nd Grade%.
Monthly Packing Analysis
- Polishing Line wise Packing Production.
- Design wise 1st Grade and 2nd Grade Variation.
- Average Grade of Packing Production.
Production line wise, Month wise, Date Wise analysis for GAS consumption for the following parameters
- Biscuit kiln gas consumption.
- Glost Kiln gas consumption.
- Total gas consumption.
Commercial Analysis for Ceramic Industry Monthly/Quarterly Commercial Analysis
- Monthly/Quarterly Zone wise Pending Sales Analysis.
- Monthly/Quarterly Party Type wise Pending sales Analysis.
- Sales and Collection Analysis Zone wise /Year wise/Month wise.
- Customer Ageing Analysis- Monthly/Quarterly.
|Lower inventory carrying costs where forecasts are dynamic and updated frequently.|
|Profitable trade spend among the top 25% of the highest performing consumer products companies.|
Why FACTis BI?
FACTis Ceramic Intelligence solution Performance indicators lead to a competitive advantage in Consumer Products. FACTIS BI solutions help to improve Net margin, On-time and in-full delivery, Percentage of revenue from innovation, Cost of goods sold, Inventory turns, Time to market , Forecast accuracy analysis.
- Know in the moment, act immediately, and deliver results with Mobile BI.
- Access the business intelligence you need to make critical decisions ? anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
- Make more informed decisions with immediate access to online and offline information.
- Provide sales and field reps with the data they need to answer customer questions on the spot.
- Keep business processes running smoothly by monitoring KPIs from the road.
- Lower total cost of ownership through reuse of deployed BI reports and platform functionality.
- Annotations and Voice Message Feature helps you to convey your business decisions to your staff by mail immediately.