How can FACTis BI solutions enable you to change the game?
FACTis BI solutions Gain unprecedented customer insight from marketing analytics – and leverage that intelligence to increase demand generation and brand loyalty. Give your sales force the agility and power it needs to find answers, engage in meaningful customer conversations, and deliver the right impact every time – with a new set of capabilities that enhance the sales process.
Top C-level priorities:
- Visibility into revenues and margins by all dimensions – customer, product, and region.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Return on marketing investments.
- Customer churn rates.
- Up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Performance by sales rep.
- Visibility into inventory levels.
- Improved understanding of ideal product mix.
- Ability to improve merchandising.
- Ability to analyze and optimize pricing.
What are the typical challanges?
As a Sales & Marketing Head, you need decision making information to predict visibility into revenues and margins-customer wise, product wise and region wise, customer satisfaction, Return on Marketing Investments, churn rate to make accurate and timely decisions across the organization on a single click from anywhere, anyplace to increase profitability, reduce losses and gain more market share.
- Lack of visibility into key sales and margin metrics.
- Pricing analysis is rudimentary, manual, time consuming, and inaccurate.
- Pricing controls are either nonexistent or very difficult to implement.
- No visibility into whether or not sales reps are taking advantage of cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Customer churn rates are difficult or impossible to measure due to inability to analyze data.
- Field sales staff cannot access inventory data remotely and so miss out on opportunities to reduce customer lead times by selling what is in stock.
- Merchandising decisions are arbitrary and not based on any analysis of sales.
- Lack of visibility into actual versus plan.
Why FACTis BI?
Get instant analysis in your Tablet, IPad, Mobile, Desktop, Laptop: Company Sales Performance, Sales Trend Analysis, Expense Trend Analysis, Sales Vs. Collection Analysis, Sales Vs. Purchase Analysis, Product wise, Product group wise -State wise Sales Performance, State wise sales Trend Analysis, Debtors Ageing Analysis.
Typical Benefits Achieved.
- Increased revenues and margins through:
- Increased visibility into sales pipeline.
- Increased visibility into cross-sell and up-sell.
- Improved understanding of customers at risk.
- Increased customer satisfaction.
- Improved merchandising decisions.
- Better alignment of resources with profitable customers
- Enabling sales staff to spend more time in the field and on sales activities and less time gathering basic information.
- Reduced inventory by enabling salespeople to access inventory levels remotely.
- Promotional Scheme When should company launch which scheme at which region to increase the product revenues and capture market share? Which schemes are performing and which schemes are not effective?
- Campaign analysis Which elements of the promotion and detailing mix drive results?
- Incentive Impact Analysis What is the sales Incentive with eligibility criteria, territory wise Sales Manager, Regional Manager, Area Manager, Sr. sales executives and Marketing rep align with their yearly, quarterly and monthly target v/s achievements.
- Field Force Productivity What is the productivity of Sales Manager, Regional Manager, Area Manager, Sr. sales executives and Marketing rep with yearly, monthly and weekly analysis?
- Customer Insights Which customers & channels are more profitable? Which customers are suitable for loyalty rewards?
- Know in the moment, act immediately, and deliver results with Mobile BI.
- Access the business intelligence you need to make critical decisions ? anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
- Make more informed decisions with immediate access to online and offline information.
- Provide sales and field reps with the data they need to answer customer questions on the spot.
- Keep business processes running smoothly by monitoring KPIs from the road.
- Lower total cost of ownership through reuse of deployed BI reports and platform functionality.
- Annotations and Voice Message Feature helps you to convey your business decisions to your staff by mail immediately.