How can FACTis BI solutions enable you to change the game?
FACTis BI solutions Meet rising customer expectations, run increasingly complex supply networks, and achieve faster-than-fast responsiveness – with FACTis supply chain management (SCM) analytics. Our solutions cover everything from demand planning to inventory management –and advanced analytics to help you run a real-time supply chain.
Top C-level priorities:
- Visibility into all supply chain KPIs (days in inventory, inventory carrying cost, on-time delivery rate, inventory obsolescence rate, and order fill rate, for example).
- Optimized inventory (minimize volume of inventory while maximizing order fulfillment rate).
- Minimized lead times.
- Supply chain efficiency.
- Maximized order fulfillment rate.
- Minimized transportation costs.
- Ensuring that customers are served from the most optimal factories in terms of location, cost, and capabilities.
What are the typical challanges?
Deliver quality improvement, customer satisfaction and higher profits with sound supply chain strategies.
- Lack of visibility into KPIs.
- Excess inventory.
- Obsolete and slow moving inventory.
- Low order fulfillment rates.
- High transportation costs.
- Lack of holistic view of supply chain across all plants and warehouses.
- Supply chain planning reporting is manual, time consuming, and inaccurate.
- There are no controls around internal orders for stock, which leads to excess inventory, and there is no way to analyze this problem.
- Although a material planning tool may be in place, it is difficult to get information out of this tool to understand actual versus plan and to do root cause analysis.
Why FACTis BI?
From forecasting, inventory optimization and pricing, to purchasing and replenishment, key analytical solution enable organizations to match profitability goals with strategically defined customer service and quality levels.
Typical Benefits Achieved.
- Reduction in inventory by::
- Providing full visibility into inventory levels from raw materials
through finished goods.
- Providing automated alerts when inventory levels deviate from
- Reduction in revenue losses due to stock outs.
- Reduction in slow-moving and obsolete inventory.
- Know in the moment, act immediately, and deliver results with Mobile BI.
- Access the business intelligence you need to make critical decisions ? anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
- Make more informed decisions with immediate access to online and offline information.
- Provide sales and field reps with the data they need to answer customer questions on the spot.
- Keep business processes running smoothly by monitoring KPIs from the road.
- Lower total cost of ownership through reuse of deployed BI reports and platform functionality.
- Annotations and Voice Message Feature helps you to convey your business decisions to your staff by mail immediately.