How can FACTis BI solutions enable you to change the game?
FACTis BI solutions Stay ahead of your business needs so you can drive how your business works and how well it delivers – with FACTis-BI Analytical Solutions across the Department Lines. Define new possibilities by streamlining complexities for real-time responsiveness; informing actions with timely access to information; and unleashing innovation to transform how your business creates, perform, and connects.
Top C-level priorities:
- Maximize the strategic use of expensive IT assets.
- Align business user needs with technology.
- Maximize the effectiveness of the IT budget
- Get business users the information they need, quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure that there is a single version of the truth.
- Promote a view of the IT organization as a strategic asset.
- Drive the company to become a data-driven and analytics-intensive Organization.
What are the typical challanges?
As a CIO/EDP Head/IT Head you have to track the creation, flow and storage of records and data assets and ensuring that they will be made available, in a timely fashion across the organization. Unfortunately, the systems supporting your planning and decision-making are fragmented across the organization thus misaligning your operational information, and limiting analytical insight into cost drivers and where to contain them.
- Data is contained in a myriad of disparate systems, with business users unable to access it.
- No single version of the truth leads to a lack of confidence in the data, meaning that business users regress back to basing decisions on gut feel and intuition rather than on data-driven analytics.
- The IT organization is viewed simply as a cost center, rather than as a strategic resource.
- Business users are dependent on IT for even the most basic information.
- Business users extract data from the system and analyze it offline, leading to increased costs and a lack of access to information.
- Lack of user-friendly tools leads to individual business units buying their own solutions, which increases costs and dilutes accuracy of information.
- Lack of Analytical Approach leads to reports being run directly against enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, which affects performance.
- Valuable IT resources are tied up doing menial tasks instead of more strategic, high value-add activities.
Why FACTis BI?
FACTis provides you insight into the key operational drivers of your organization’s performance. Transform IT into the Profit centre of your organization.
Typical Benefits Achieved.
- Provide business users with the information they need, when they need it, in the format required.
- Measure, monitor, and improve all key business metrics in the organization.
- Ensure accountability throughout the entire business.
- Reduce the number and cost of data bases across the organization.
- Turn your company into an analytics-driven organization.
- Change the perception of IT from being a cost center to being of strategic importance.
- Reduce the amount of time spend by IT on getting basic information to business users.
- Empower business users with user-friendly ad hoc analysis tools to reduce the number of standard reports.
- Know in the moment, act immediately, and deliver results with Mobile BI.
- Access the business intelligence you need to make critical decisions ? anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
- Make more informed decisions with immediate access to online and offline information.
- Provide sales and field reps with the data they need to answer customer questions on the spot.
- Keep business processes running smoothly by monitoring KPIs from the road.
- Lower total cost of ownership through reuse of deployed BI reports and platform functionality.
- Annotations and Voice Message Feature helps you to convey your business decisions to your staff by mail immediately.