How can FACTis BI solutions enable you to change the game?
FACTis BI solutions Empower your finance organization to thrive in the face of sustained market volatility – with best-in-class financial Analytics. Streamline your financial processes to efficiently meet the demands of complex compliance regulations, growing pressure on margins, and diligent CFOs and managers who need instant financial insights 24/7.
Top C-level priorities:
- Visibility into key financial metrics.
- Optimized working capital.
- Clear understanding of costs.
- Rapid financial close.
- Smooth planning, budgeting, and forecasting with the ability to do what-if analyses.
- Profitability by all dimensions (product, customer, and region for example).
- Efficiency of finance organization.
What are the typical challanges?
As a Financial Head, you need decision making information to predict costs & revenue make accurate and timely decisions, channel resources across the organization. Unfortunately, the systems supporting your planning and decision-making are fragmented across the organization thus misaligning your financial and operational information, and limiting analytical insight into cost drivers and where to contain them.
- Lack of visibility into key financial metrics.
- High days sales outstanding (DSO) due to lack of visibility and automated alerts.
- Financial close done in Microsoft Excel takes too long.
- Financial planning is manual and time consuming, lacks workflow, and can’t do rolling forecasts.
- Inaccurate cost allocations obscure real cost to serve.
- No practical way of doing what-if analyses.
- Excessive staff in finance organization due to manual efforts required to gather data and create reports.
- Difficult to slice and dice profitability by customer, product, and region.
- Lack of visibility into budgetary requirements, especially at plant level, results in gaming the budget.
- Lack of visibility into capital expenditures (CAPEX) and the ROI of CAPEX projects.
- Inability to report plan versus actual.
Why FACTis BI?
FACTis provides you insight into the key operational drivers of your organization’s performance. It’s ensuring that your company’s financial planning processes are not disconnected from their costs and operational systems.
Typical Benefits Achieved.
- Business user will have all of finance key performance indicators (KPIs) like Cash Flow, Corporate Expense Trend, Expenses, Margin Analysis available at a glance in one screen to increase organization’s profitability, decreasing costs and having better control.
- Automated alerts will be generated when customer receivables exceed a predetermined value? E.g. In case of outstanding, as per pre-defined time buckets like >30 days, alert is generated to take corrective action, accelerate revenue growth and improve profitability.
- Create what-if scenarios, view the impact of potential decisions in financial and operational terms, and react quickly to change.
- Business user will get instant analysis in Tablet, IPad, Mobile, Desktop, Laptop anywhere, anytime to reduce your downtime and better control.
- Align plans and budgets with actual results and analyzing business trends. You will gain insight to manage and measure business plans and enable proactive enterprise actions.
- Increased revenues (due to improved planning, forecasting, budgeting, and alignment of resources).
- Increased margins (improved cost allocations and visibility into profitability by all dimensions).
- Reduced DSO (improved visibility and automated alerts).
- Cost savings: Companies can save anywhere from 5% to 20% for spend that is brought under management
- Know in the moment, act immediately, and deliver results with Mobile BI.
- Access the business intelligence you need to make critical decisions ? anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
- Make more informed decisions with immediate access to online and offline information.
- Provide sales and field reps with the data they need to answer customer questions on the spot.
- Keep business processes running smoothly by monitoring KPIs from the road.
- Lower total cost of ownership through reuse of deployed BI reports and platform functionality.
- Annotations and Voice Message Feature helps you to convey your business decisions to your staff by mail immediately.