Euthenics IT offers outsourcing of IT requirements and facilities to both IT companies and the IT departments of non-IT companies which bridges the need for process oriented technical expertise clubbed with cost efficient solutions. This ranges from MIS infrastructure requirements study and set-up to project execution alliance and resources management.
Managing MIS infrastructure has become a crucial part in maintaining operational and managerial efficiency in every organization and especially for verticals like banking, financial services, and insurance; manufacturing; pharmaceuticals, clinical research organizations, and hospitals; and else that experience critical data overload.
Euthenics IT offers the following outsourcing services:
- Business Intelligence and Data warehouse management
- End-to-end IT department functions
- Training your IT personnel for establishing in-house competency centers and centre of excellence
- Business Process specific application development through our CMM Level 5 application development facility
- Onshore, offshore, and near shore software development and project management
- Package installation, training, and support
Technology Infrastructure is the backbone of today’s global enterprises; however, the biggest challenge is to align it with business goals. The four key points of technology infrastructure are – Availability, Reliability, Manageability and Scalability – or the ARMS of technology Infrastructure.
A reliable IT infrastructure can turn highly instrumental in differentiating the edge of one enterprise over the competitors. The embedment of software applications and analytics with every process from production to management that is taking place, has been adding to the complexity of technology infrastructure management.
Euthenics IT combines technology expertise, evolved process frameworks, and flexible delivery models to offer a comprehensive suite of Technology Infrastructure Management Services to global enterprises. Our portfolio of infrastructure management services comprises:
- Enterprise Server Management
- Network Management Services
- Desktop Management
- Infrastructure Implementation
- Platform Migration
- Security Audits
- Server Administration
- Network Administration
- Technology Process Consulting