Euthenics IT ensures providing right Implementation strategy to increase Business value. We are adopting standard Implementation Process. We have successfully completed more then 70+ BI Implementation Projects. Multiple factors need to line up correctly to provide high business value. Euthenics with its expertise and acumen in BI implementation across the various industry verticals like FMCG, Pharma, Retail, Automotive, Textile, Logistic, Healthcare & Lifescience, Higher Education etc. has earned a reputation for successful implementations.
Euthenics through its approach and standard BI implementation methodology has undertaken complex BI implementation Projects and completed these Projects in timely manner and on budget.
Euthenics IT has put proper roles and skills in place to both maintain stable technology and to manage an effective BI program.
The days are gone when key decision makers in the business organizations used to rely mainly on their instincts or gut-feelings to take important decisions. BI & Analytics has now started to emerge and “is playing a key role in business decisions by providing proven solutions to help leverage best business practices to deliver the timely granular intelligence needed to create increasingly effective business strategies, continuously strengthen competitive positions, and steadily improve revenue streams”
We at Euthenics follow Standard Business Intelligence Implementation methodology. This is a time tested and unique methodology being used globally. Euthenics IT Services Pvt. Ltd. has been using this methodology for our existing clients effectively and successfully.
BI& Analytics implementation will consist of the following phases:
Phase 1 – Installation, Configuration, Deployment of BI & Analytics
- In this phase, the application –BI & ANALYTICSwill be installed on the hardware identified and necessary configuration and customizations, based on the requirements conveyed in the Commercial Proposal, will be undertaken by Euthenics IT Services Pvt. Ltd’s consultants.
Phase 2: Requirement Understanding, Database Analysis
- In this stage our consultants will comprehensively study the current business processes and requirements of the client by interacting with their team members.
- Database Analysis-DBA from Client will guide Euthenics Team for understanding of the database structure along the Table names, fields and joins.
- Post system study, we will submit the RUD and Template document, in-order to mutually agree on what you have conveyed to us as your requirement and what we have understood.
Phase 3: Design of Semantic Layer and Design & Development of Analytics
- In this stage, semantic layer will be designed as per the scope of work defined.
- Dashboards, Enterprise Intelligent Reports, Ad-hoc Reports will be designed.
Phase 4: Testing
- In this phase, data generated in Analytics will be authenticated with the reports generated in the current ERP
Phase 5: Go-Live & Handover
- In this phase, BI & ANALYTICS system will be handed to clients – IT Dept.
Benefits of BI Implementation
- Enhanced Revenue
- Through new customer acquisitions
- Cross selling and up selling to existing customers
- Reduced operating costs
- Reallocate resources to low cost channels
- Lower operating costs
- Enhance product offerings and improve customer service
- Competitive advantage
- Greater share of customers mind and wallet by identification of key customer
needs and service opportunities.
- Improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of your organization
- Help organization make better decisions – by provision of customized applications or tools aimed at users of various cadres.
- Allow business users to analyze and better understand their organization’s plans
- Alert organizations to potential issues when exceptional conditions occur – such as Sales dropping 20% below forecast or inventory falling below a threshold value.