A BI & Analytics competency center (BICC) develops the overall strategic plan and priorities for BI. It also defines requirements, such as data quality and governance and fulfills the role of promoting the use of BI. The BI & Analytics Competency Center is an entity that leverages the BI investment and provides for continuous improvement in performance management.
Euthenics BI & Analytics Competency Centre plays important roles in BI & Analytics standardization & skill set development, preparing experts for industry and thus effecting better growth – this philosophy forms the foundation of our mission statement.
As SAP BOBJ OEM Partner , Euthenics have developed end-to-end competency in SAP-Business Objects integration, enterprise reporting, score carding, across different vertical and department specific solution lines.
This has helped our clients and associates accelerate their project delivery through our BICC services and gain significant business value in their operations.
The following are the core services areas that we are looking towards in this association:
- Business Consultancy & Project Management
- SAP-Business Objects BI integration and solutions
- Corporate Performance Management
- BI & Analytics and Data warehousing
- Data Integration
- Business Objects 3.1./ 4.0 to 4.1 Migration
- Dashboard & Analytical Report Designing
- BI Training & Education
- BI Help Desk
Through BICC we propose to play important role in BI & Analytics standardization & skill-set development, preparing experts for industry, and thus effecting better growth – this philosophy forms the foundation of our mission statement at BICC.
Our BICC ensures that resources of our clients, associates, and partners can contribute from their first day at project by reducing industry training cycle time, efforts and resources; and to equip organizations for timely tapping the opportunities in line with their business objectives and goals.
- To continuously search, identify and tap the latest developments in technology, education, research and training
- To build value added knowledge base for immediate industry applications through establishing Centers of Excellence
- To educate and train prospects by updating them on emerging technologies and newer business techniques thus widening their knowledge and skills
- To develop technical, organizational, and managerial skills among professionals at all levels to elicit the leadership