BI In Action >> Self Service BI
To inform the right decisions, you need simple, intuitive ad hoc reporting and analysis. A business intelligence solution should support interactive exploration across multiple dimensions of your business and let you create queries using business-friendly language.
- Helicopter view of the organization for Top Level Management.
- Cross Functional Information in single Dashboard both Dept. wise and Industry vertical wise.
- Monitor performance across your organization with key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Visualize emerging trends and instantly understand the impact of business changes.
- Multi-dimensional visualization.
- Model changes with ‘what if’ analysis.
- Geographic Placing of data in dashboard which helps to identify Geographic Health.
- Forecast Evaluate from Past for Better Future Forecasting.
- Trend Analysis, Identify and Investigate your trend Pattern.
- Ticker shows at a glance Alerts
- Scorecards utilize key metrics to properly align and drive performance in successful organizations. At a glance information for business user.
Benefits to End user:
- Identify its best-selling products, and see if this holds true across all of its distribution channels.
- Perform “what-if” analysis to determine how profits would be affected if sales were to increase or decrease by various percentages.
- Implement dashboards and scorecards so that executives and supervisors can quickly recognize operational exceptions or key performance indicators (KPIs) that fall outside of accepted ranges, and receive real-time alerts on mobile devices when this occurs so that immediate corrective action can be taken.
- Compare year-to-date sales for this year with last year, and forecast what sales are likely to be for the entire year.
- Identify high-level trends, such as decreasing total sales, and drill down to the details to see if this is an across the- board phenomena or the result of a specific poorly performing product or greatly reduced sales in one large retail outlet.