ENTERPRISE INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
EIM allows your customers to integrate, cleanse, manage and govern their structured and unstructured data to deliver integrated, accurate, and timely information. The EIM suite for the midmarket is comprised of Data Services and Information Steward which provide a one-stop shop solution for critical information management capabilities. These solutions will empower your customers to make better decisions and drive operational excellence while minimizing IT costs.
Maximize the business value of your data – both structured and unstructured – across your organization. Our enterprise information management (EIM) solutions can help you better manage big data, improve governance, and accelerate decision making with timely, consistent, and trustworthy information at every level of your enterprise.
- Deliver complete and accurate information by managing data of any size from any data source
- Establish trust in information by cleansing and enriching structured and unstructured data
- Empower users to own, manage, and govern data definitions, metadata, and data quality rules
- Govern master data from its creation to delivery –to ensure consistent data across enterprise
- Unlock the power of unstructured content to support processes and increase efficiency
- Improve end-to-end content management with data archival and retention functionality
Get valuable insight into big data based on the location of an event or transaction. SAP Data Services can help you leverage the power of location-based intelligence, geocoding, and geographic data services – for a sharper competitive edge.
- Make informed decisions based on complete information integrated from a variety of data sources
- Improve the efficiency of loading large volumes of data into SAP HANA for real-time analysis
- Gain value from big data by accessing unstructured data from Hadoop
- Extend your data view with text data processing to analyze text in unstructured data sources
- Improve data quality across customer, product, supplier, and material domains
- Lower TCO with one application to cover multiple data management processes
Extract, transform, and load data from applications, databases, and other data stores – for a complete view of structured and unstructured data across your enterprise. Our data integration software can help you build an agile, trusted data foundation that meets your organization’s complex information needs.
- Access and integrate data from any data source
- Move data in batches or in real time with a high-performance ETL engine
- Improve the efficiency of loading large volumes of data into SAP HANA
- Gain deeper insights from big data by accessing unstructured data through Hadoop systems
- Drive productivity with a single, intuitive interface for data integration and quality
Migrate your data without veering off course. Our data migration software combines technology and best practices to help you analyze, extract, clean, validate, load, and reconcile your data. The result? Low risk, affordable data migration.
- Enhance data migration planning with proven methodology and road maps
- Reduce risk and accelerate data migration with predefined templates
- Migrate data efficiently with a transparent process and integration with SAP Data Services
- Ensure long-term data quality with embedded information governance processes
Enterprise Information Management solution for Midsize Companies
Get immediate answers to your most pressing business questions using our enterprise information management (EIM) software for SMEs. Access complete, reliable data and lay a trusted, foundation that supports future growth.
- Cleanse and enhance customer and operational data with our EIM software for SMEs
- Access one version of the truth for greater business process efficiencies
- Lower your deployment costs thanks to an intuitive, unified solution
- Drive more value through packaging and pricing designed for SMEs
- Improve data quality with a solution that supports data in any industry or locality
- Speed time to value with cost-effective, deep integration across SAP systems
Move data across the enterprise to satisfy a host of mission-critical needs – from gathering real time BI to recovering from disaster – with our data replication software. Make decisions based on today’s information and keep your distributed enterprise environment reliable and stable.
- Maintain business continuity with robust delivery of disaster recovery data
- Capture high-volume data for real-time reporting with zero impact on your production system
- Keep data synchronized across diverse database environments to maintain performance and stability
- Migrate data from an older database platform version to a new one without interrupting operations
Event Stream Processor
Analyze and act on events as they happen – by relying on real-time event-driven analytics. With our award-winning complex event processing (CEP) platform, you can develop and deploy business-critical applications that give you the agility you need to make quick, profitable decisions.
- Process and analyze multiple streams of high-speed, high-volume complex event data in real time
- Get actionable information from event streams and generate alerts for events needing quick action
- Initiate automatic responses to changing conditions based on one or a combination of events
- Develop applications quickly for fast ROI with the high-performance CEP engine
Eliminate information silos and understand the impact of change before it happens with SAP Sybase Power Designer – a powerful modeling tool for data, information, and enterprise architectures. Offer information stakeholders access to key information assets to enhance business agility through better communication and data governance.
- Empower database, information, and enterprise modelers with robust, intuitive modeling tools
- Better align business with IT by offering stakeholders a 360-degree view of key information assets
- Offer stakeholders a multi-aspect enterprise view, so they can implement fast, reliable changes
- Boost communication and collaboration by enabling stakeholders to visualize and manipulate metadata
Monitor, analyze, and improve the integrity of your data. Our information steward software, a powerful combination of data profiling and metadata management, can provide your business users with continuous insight into the quality of your enterprise information – for enhanced operational, analytical, and governance initiatives.
- Facilitate collaboration between business and IT users for efficient information asset management
- Enhance data quality with increased transparency into origins and lineage
- Consolidate, integrate, and audit metadata from all relevant sources
- Improve information governance with consistent data validation rules and guidelines
- Deepen understanding of data quality metrics with intuitive dashboards and scorecards
- Reduce IT costs and complexity with a single solution for data profiling and metadata management
Data Quality Management
Deliver accurate, trustworthy, and timely information across your enterprise. Our data quality management software can help you analyze, cleanse, and match customer, product, supplier, and material data – for smarter decision making, greater agility, and improved overall performance.
- Empower users to monitor and govern data quality with user-friendly dashboards
- Improve data quality by parsing, standardizing, and cleansing data anywhere in the enterprise
- Enrich existing data with geospatial and reference data enhancements
- Reduce duplicate data by matching and consolidating data at all levels
- Leverage data profiling that automatically recognizes business rules and data relationships
Master Data Governance
Centrally govern your master data – from initial creation in SAP Business Suite applications through delivery to other solutions – with our master data governance software. Keep master data consistent and accurate across the enterprise to better perform key activities such as financial reconciliation, supplier onboarding, and spend analysis.
- Centrally maintain master data for consistency across financial, supplier, and material domains
- Maintain a verifiable audit trail of when, why, and by whom master data is changed
- Validate change requests using prebuilt workflows and user interfaces within SAP Business Suite
- Control master data flow between SAP and non-SAP applications with predefined data models
- Apply, reuse, and integrate existing business logic and infrastructure to validate data
- Replicate changes ad hoc, by schedule, or via workflow using enterprise services
Information Lifecycle Management
Improve system availability and performance by archiving data to readily accessible storage. Our information lifecycle management (ILM) software can help streamline your IT infrastructure by decommissioning legacy systems and automating data retention according to rules you define minimizing risk with control over your data.
- Archive obsolete data to enhance performance – and reduce database size and administration costs
- Support data retention rules by creating separate archives based on varying data lifetimes
- Reduce IT management costs by consolidating systems and decommissioning legacy systems
- Preserve compliance auditing and reporting capabilities for decommissioned systems
- Reduce the cost and risk of legal discovery by automating data collection for legal cases
Data & Document Archiving
Store, archive, and retrieve all types of documents – spreadsheets or e-mails, structured or unstructured, SAP or third-party – used in SAP processes and applications. Our document access and archiving software by Open Text can help keep your data and documents access-ready – maximizing productivity and efficiency for a low TCO.
- Capture all documents on a centralized, low-cost server for secure, affordable storage
- Retrieve documents quickly with an intuitive, customizable, folder-based interface
- Promote cross-departmental collaboration by enabling document sharing across applications
- Reduce IT resource consumption by safely and quickly moving aged data to an archive server
- Increase compliance and reduce risk by archiving company-wide data in a secure, unalterable form
Extended Enterprise Content Management
Bridge the gap between structure-dependent enterprise applications and unstructured content. With functionality from document and records management to information retrieval, our extended enterprise content management (ECM) software helps connect your e-mails, presentation slides, documents, and more to your core business processes.
- Integrate unstructured content into processes supported by SAP Business Suite applications
- Provide 360-degree access to both structured and unstructured content via a choice of interfaces
- Increase collaboration and encourage teamwork with user workspaces that centralize content
- Reduce risk by controlling the entire content lifecycle, making content accessible for compliance
- Scan paper documents, releasing digitized content into the ECM repository to enhance content use
- Reduce resource consumption by moving older content from production databases into an archive Integrate
Eliminate the words “time-consuming” and “labor-intensive” from your invoice management vocabulary – with the SAP Invoice Management application by OpenText. Streamline your entire accounts payable (AP) operation with software that simplifies creating, managing, monitoring, and routing purchase orders and invoices.
- Accelerate AP operations across the enterprise through integration with SAP ERP
- Boost productivity and revenue by automating routing, approval, and payment processes
- Improve cash flow by streamlining workflows, initiating reminders, and shortening the payment cycle
- Ensure accurate, on-time financial reporting with automatic access to AP information
- Promote regulatory compliance with a well-managed AP process using preconfigured rules
- Enhance vendor relations with better access to current, accurate vendor information