Telecommunication companies today operate in more and more competitive and commoditized market. The value for the enterprises lies in aggressively retaining and growing the customer base and extracting more value from each customer relationship. Delays in activation and costly manual-intervention can cause loss of customer, revenue and operational inefficiencies.
Key Challenges in Telecom Sector.
- Improve overall business according to the changing market trends .
- Real-time access to profitability, productivity and performance
- Efficient Analysis of data for Decision-making
- Top Executives are not getting required information at the right time
- Unable to get a consolidated analytical report
- Unable to get quick and easy reports related to customers, vendors and suppliers as per the business requirements
- Unable to obtain miscellaneous information regarding:
- Driving Sales and Marketing
- Customer Service and Service Level Reporting
- Call Data Record Analysis
- Schedule variance
- Loyalty and Churn Analysis
- Customer satisfaction
- Trouble Ticket Reporting and Analysis
- Timely project Monitoring and tracking
- Cost and Time Analysis for Quality & MIS.
Benefits of Telecom Management Intelligence solution:
- Telecom Management Intelligence solutions empower corporate sales
and business development teams with the information needed to target and
acquire key market segments and prospective customer accounts.
- Driving Sales and Marketing: By enabling easy access to
]information, business intelligence solutions from Business Objects
are a key component for building strong sales and marketing operations.
- Sales Analysis: Sales analysis enables companies to measure
revenues, volumes, and margins from an unlimited number
of different dimensions such as geography, time, and product category.
- Customer Segmentation and Profiling: With TMIS solutions,
marketing professionals can obtain deep insight into customer demographics
and behavior. This enables them to create, visualize, and manage customer
segments resulting in more accurate marketing campaigns and an improved
ability to target customers.
- Campaign Analysis: Telecom companies know how to run
targeted marketing campaigns, but they usually measure campaign
efficiency by looking only at the response rate. TMIS enables
organizations to track the performance of campaigns over time, and
use this tracking to create more effective marketing and merchandising
- Customer Value Management: Customer value management is the set
of analytic and operational best practices that grow lifetime
value of customers.
- Increasing Customer Loyalty: In the highly competitive
telecommunication industry, operators realize that proactively
sharing information with customers is a great way to increase their loyalty.
- Online Usage and Bill Analysis: According to the Gartner
Group, producing and sending consumer e-bills cost just 48% of the cost
of paper bills. Moving customer billing to the web will also allow
customers to analyze their own bills, identify the top call destinations
or phone users, and use this information to aid their own decision-making.
An extranet application like this differentiates the service provider in its
market by offering added-value services to high value customers.
Some organizations charge for these extra services, thereby generating revenue.
- Customer Service and Service Level Reporting: Telecom companies
are moving their customer services to the web to stand out from the competition
and build customer relationships. With solutions from TMIS, they can provide
their customers with critical information such as trouble ticket status,
SLA (service level agreement) reporting, and usage history. This is also
much more cost efficient than producing and shipping paper reports.
- Loyalty and Churn Analysis: One of the biggest challenges facing
telecom companies, particularly in the mobile sector, is how to lower
high levels of customer churn.Relatively small increases in customer loyalty .