- The success or failure of a restaurant depends on whether it makes the most of an important trend or misses the opportunity. To avail the business opportunities restaurants need to respond to frequently changing purchasing habits and tastes; in some markets, standard menus must be tailored to accommodate local preferences. Managers at the unit, district, regional, or corporate levels often do not have access to up-to-date information and other key performance indicators. Individual restaurants, even those that are part of national chains, can end up being managed as business islands.
- Advance Reporting & Analytic Intelligent Solution is widely used and recognized intelligent solution for restaurant management by industries leaders like McDonald’s, Burger King, SUBWAY etc. provided by Euthenics IT Services Pvt. Ltd. Euthenics IT has acquired leadership and competency in delivering industry and department specific Business Intelligence solutions through its solution partnering with global industry leaders like Business Objects, SAS, and Soffront CRM, USA; and leading institutes like Indian Institute of Business Intelligence.
- Advance Reporting & Analytic Intelligent Solution proposes the Business Intelligence solution for Corporate Performance Management, Planning, Tracking and aligning the business activities for performance enhancement to compete with established brands, by emphasizing the importance of Consistent Quality with motto “Quality Must Always Precede Quantity” and the ability to meet business targets from product yield and sales to cleanliness, restaurant quality and restaurant initiatives with local community by managing its operations as well as maintaining quality of the services by cost effective solution through Cost Reduction and proper Resource Management. To ensure full control over restaurant’s day-to-day functioning, Advance Reporting & Analytic Intelligent Solution tracks the performance of restaurant’s Sales, Revenues, Customers and Items by presenting in simple, understandable, analytical and intelligent reporting solution with better visualization for on demand access, through web, mobiles and PDAs, to critical business information quickly to manage restaurant business.
- With volumes of granular data, restaurateurs need to be able to analyse business performance quickly to respond to an ever-changing business requirement, Advance Reporting & Analytic Intelligent Solution gives food service management solution to analyse and collaborate on unit performance in real time, improve efficiency, lower costs, and identify key business trends to help keep them ahead of their competition.
- Advance Reporting & Analytic Intelligent Solution helps executives and managers across the restaurant hierarchy to maximize operational effectiveness, spend less time navigating vast worksheets and databases, dedicate more time to strategic thinking, stay ahead of competition and thus have more time. Advance Reporting & Analytic Intelligent Solution drives the decisions of organizations of all scales by bringing insights across the organizations through comprehensive intelligence solution to multi-unit restaurant chains through easy-to-use tools that save time and get you right to the issues that impact business performance.
- Advance Reporting & Analytic Intelligent Solution helps decision makers to access critical business information to recommend deep insights for business process across restaurant hierarchy by collecting and analyzing business data, to address the scalability, security, and other operational needs of restaurants and helps to develop resources and skills for performance enhancement by predicting hidden business threats through effective forecasting.
- Better Forecasting Capabilities
RMiS provides the Business intelligence solutions and methodologies for evaluating the performance of a restaurant with high-level trends and detailed insight onto the impact of critical business parameters like weather, advertising and promotions, and holidays and local events are not considered in the analysis by recognizing trends in advance to catch up and make decisions in advance.
- Improve Business Performance
RMiS helps to compile data from various sources for analysis without depending on the manual process of data compilation for periodic analysis. It gives real time access to performance data to support lead to better decisions and justify the requirement for market developments by predicting the future market demands by proving capabilities to prepare summary reports which compared and viewed from more than one perspective.
- Business Intelligence across Organization
RMiS helps the decision makers to access to real time figures of sales, inventory and staffing levels, and financial results is difficult for any organization as they use different system for different business transactions like sale transactions, enterprise resource planning, and human resource data, with each system transmitting data to a different database.
- Predict Hidden Business Threats
RMiS helps Decision makers within food service and restaurant organizations to access to a large volume of data by providing the tools necessary to thoroughly analyze the data without delay for their business operations and to have presentable and integrated views and reports of business process.
- On Demand Information Access
RMiS helps Decision Makers is compiling and analyzing the data to identify market trends and gain more understanding about areas of operation in their retail establishments.
RMiS can elevate from time-consuming non-strategic administrative functions encompasses:
- Complete revenue and profit analysis of country and city wise layouts of the restaurant business
- Product growth analysis and market segment analysis that delivers a decisive role in achieving business goals.
- Customer payment analysis which helps in credit and risk management Performance management & defining the KPIs, KRAs, and goal setting
- Development of business Policies & Systems as per industry requirements
- Restaurant Intelligence Solutions help managers present quantitative and qualitative representation of their results with forecasts to justify their requirements to the management and decisions to the people on a continual basis
- In time decision-making leading to conflict resolution through concrete analytical representation from robust scorecards and efficiency matrices
- Substantially reduce your evaluation, consolidation, and reporting time by automation rich reporting tools and reduced dependency on the IT department
RMiS leads restaurants in alignment of the high-level objectives under broad categories of performance metrics like Financial (including loss prevention) Statistics, Customer Satisfaction Index.
- Integrate the planning process so that merchandising, finance, operations, and marketing work towards common objectives and projects.
- Perform ‘what-if’ analysis for sales and costs to determine the impact on financial statements and metrics.
- Model business scenarios to determine the financial impact of decisions.
- Develop annual merchandise sales and gross profit plans for multiple divisions or channels.
- Establish targets for key financial considerations, such as returns and markdowns, based on corporate growth objectives.
- Develop department or category-level plans for key financial indicators including sales, returns, markdowns, promotions, shrink, cost of goods, gross margin, supply chain costs, and gross profit.
Customer Satisfaction Insight
- Define, plan, and model promotional campaigns including budgeting costs, margins, and expected sales lift.
- Leverage past promotion experience to allocate top-line marketing spending to banners, channel, or promotional activities.
- Adjust promotional mix and campaigns on-the-fly based on performance and consumer responses to date.
- React quickly to new vendor-sponsored opportunities to address market trends and to counter competitive actions.
- Improve control over trade funds and accelerate reimbursements due from vendors.
- Publish reports and conduct analysis based on critical information such as promotion effectiveness and profits by region or division, projected revenue lift, and vendor compliance.
Operation Management Insight
- Manage store attributes and implement standards for key controllable expenses.
- Automatically calculate expenses based on revenue and company costs.
- Assess store-level impact of local initiatives such as advertising and promotions.
- Automatically pro-rate revenue, margins, or costs to simplify planning and identify impact on key metrics.
- Conduct headcount position-level planning based on store profiles and baseline standards.
- Model financial impact of business decisions for multiple scenarios.
- Measure key revenue, margin, and expense performance indicators for operations by division, region, department, or account.
- Automatically apply development initiatives to regions, stores, or groups of stores based on their attributes.
- Track and assess development status using visual scorecards.
- Measure the impact of initiatives, including revenue and expenses by store region and initiative type, using scorecards and reports.
- Analyze and report on sales results such as return on capital and sales increases from upgraded stores.
Sales Automation Insight
- Sales Automation: Track leads and opportunities, monitor demand, groups pipeline, and business on the books
- Marketing Automation: Execute and track marketing campaigns, measure campaign ROI
- Central Profile Management: Share unified views of guests, corporate accounts and travel agents, maintain negotiated rates, preferences, and lifestyles, track sales, marketing and service activities
- Workflow Automation: Capture and share best practices across the entire organization with automated business processes
- Reduction in Out-the-door time for Order Delivery
- Higher Customer Satisfaction Index through better services
- Enterprise and Ad-Hoc Reporting & Analysis: Consolidated reports for marketing, sales and revenue management, drillable, interactive, contextual analysis, powerful ad-hoc reporting, easy export to Excel
- Corporate Information Management: Consolidated, consistent enterprise view of stays and reservations, groups pipeline, budgets, forecasts, competitive benchmarks