Till date SMEs were not able to get the benefits of Enterprise BI available to large enterprises . FACTis- a Tally ERP BI Product gives the same benefits and value additions of BI to Tally.ERP 9 users at very affordable cost that are available to large enterprises.
Businesses get real-time answers, from discovery to dashboards to detail, across all data, to make faster and better fact-based decisions.
Below listed are few of the challenges faced during the development of FACTis – a Tally ERP BI and successfully incorporated to bring value addition to Tally.ERP 9 users.
- Multi Company Analytical Comparison Feature enablement.
- Synchronization from Multi Location Tally Deployment in single RDBMS Database in BI System for at a glance information.
- Auto Scheduling Data Transfer from Tally database to RDBMS database as per defined time interval from multi-location/multi-company for updated information.
- Transaction warehouse Database Design in such a way that can handle Multi Company wise Grouping managed in Tally .ERP 9.
- Handle Multi Tally Customization in Transaction Warehouse for Masters and Vouchers for root cause analysis.
- History Preservation: Manage Data Conversion in single Company even if the Company is Split at the end of financial year for Y-O-Y and M-O-M comparison.
- Transaction Warehouse is Compatible to Support all big vendors of DBMS like SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL.
- Dynamic Drill down feature the way Tally is managed.
- Creation of robust SQL Query to get Authenticated Data in BI Analytics in any scenarios with Tally.ERP 9.
FACTis- BI Product unique features make it possible to optimize business users business in ways previously unimaginable and increase the power of existing ERP.
FACTis- BI Product analytical Enterprise Intelligence reporting will help business users to analyze with speed of thought and capture incremental revenue, realize cost savings, adding real value to company’s business.
- Real Time Ready Analytics- Web Based Anytime, Anywhere Information.
- Take real-time actions from almost any smart Mobile devices using Annotation and voice.
- Connecting to Multiple data sources and provides a unified view of the information to the end-user with cross-functional analytical reporting.
- Inbuilt KPI’s across different departments.
- Business user can generate his own Adhoc Analysis on the fly as per his requirement.
- Business user gets a repository to keep his word, excel, ppt. in the BI Portal and manage other folders department wise.
- Managing User Security Rights to handle ConvertroX A Tally ETL for Data Conversion Process from Tally. ERP 9 to RDBMS.
- Business user can get the Intelligent reports via mail using scheduling feature of BI Application
Calendar Based Scheduling in which the Business user can schedule the Report according to his convenient date.
Event Based Scheduling in which reports are scheduled one after another i.e. Collection report must be deliver in mail once sales report delivered.
- Dynamically generate data specific mail draft directly from Report Example :
i.e. Customer outstanding reminder to customers using On-demand Mailing Facility with pre-define draft
- Know in the moment, act immediately, and deliver results with Mobile BI.
- Access the business intelligence you need to make critical decisions – anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
- Make more informed decisions with immediate access to online and offline information.
- Provide sales and field reps with the data they need to answer customer questions on the spot.
- Keep business processes running smoothly by monitoring KPIs from the road.
- Lower total cost of ownership through reuse of deployed BI reports and platform functionality.
- Annotations and Voice Message Feature helps you to convey your business decisions to your staff by mail immediately.