How can FACTis BI solutions enable you to change the game?
FACTis BI solutions engineering manufacturers achieve flexible and integrated manufacturing execution, whether they are in an engineer-to-order, make-to-order, or make-to-stock environment or a hybrid of the three. Engineering manufacturers gain a competitive advantage by boosting optimizing asset performance, reducing resource consumption and safety and quality.
FACTis- BI solutions enables engineering manufacturers to develop new products quickly and go to market faster than their competitors, while continuously reducing their production costs.
FACTis- BI solutions helps engineering manufacturers integrate silos operating at multiple locations, collaborate across multiple functions, streamline the ramp-up process, and develop products that comply with regulations.
FACTis BI solutions, engineering manufacturers can have a single point place for organizing production product data and managing compliance checks, as well as establish a controlled transfer of product data to manufacturing handover approach. Ultimately, this helps in developing new products which preserve brand value and protect revenue margins.
What do FACTis BI solutions help customers do?
Engineer-to-order and project manufacturing::
Offer custom engineered solutions with short lead times at low cost.
Monitoring Products with short lead times, on-time delivery, high quality, and low cost via Dashboards to increase operational efficiency.
Provide Analytical Reports with standard products having optimal stock levels, short lead times, high quality, and low cost with timely alerts.
Develop real-time visibility and transparency over manufacturing operations via FACTis-BI Mobility.
What are the benefits?
FACTis BI solutions help industrial manufacturers respond rapidly to market demand, increase competitiveness, maximize productivity, and enhance quality and visibility through:
- Reliable and compliant production by managing lifecycle quality levels.
- Increased asset utilization by using the same production line for several products.
- Minimized unplanned downtime or outages; increased asset availability and reliability.
- Orchestrated global processes to align manufacturing operations with changing conditions.
|Lower scrap where a quality system is in place to support all quality management capabilities.|
|Higher return on assets where asset management systems are fully integrated.|
Why FACTis BI?
FACTis BI Solution leading performance indicators enable the best to capture and sustain a competitive advantage in Manufacturing (IM&C). FACTis BI solutions help to improve On-time delivery to customer request, Quote to order lead time, direct materials to manufacturing costs, Service level agreement compliance and Project milestone achievement.
- Know in the moment, act immediately, and deliver results with Mobile BI.
- Access the business intelligence you need to make critical decisions – anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
- Make more informed decisions with immediate access to online and offline information.
- Provide sales and field reps with the data they need to answer customer questions on the spot.
- Keep business processes running smoothly by monitoring KPIs from the road.
- Lower total cost of ownership through reuse of deployed BI reports and platform functionality.
- Annotations and Voice Message Feature helps you to convey your business decisions to your staff by mail immediately.