Certified HR Intelligence Professional
CHIP program trains HR professional in analyzing and managing HR processes through HR Intelligence, which provides near real-time insight to make better, more strategic decisions. The program will provide strong understanding into HR analytics for performing comprehensive work force planning & budgeting, employee development, performance and productivity, salary, recruitment, vacancy and termination trend analysis – to name a few.
The results: you drive faster, better decision-making that aligns your workforce with corporate objectives.
CHIP program trains HR executives and managers in designing accurate views of human resources-related activities, including recruiting, performance management, learning, compensation, benefits, payroll, time management, and real time analytics.
- Organization Development
- Induction, Training & Development
- Career Planning & Development
- Interpersonal Teamwork and Process
- Human Resource Planning
- Compensation & Benefit Strategy
- Strategic Human Resource Intelligence
- Competency Mapping & Performance Appraisal
- Risk & Compliance Management, Delegation of Authority
- Recruitment to Exit Selection Process
- Workforce Analytics, Attrition & Productivity Rates Analysis
- Manpower Budgeting & Planning
- Payroll & Compensation Management
- Retention Plan & Compensation Range
- Overview of major Human Resource Planning systems like EG-ERPBI, SAP, BAAN, Oracle
- Instructor Led
Course Duration: 3 Months
Recommended participant size: 5
Who should attend:
Senior and middle managers and executives with more than two years experience in the HR function can gain maximum benefit from this program. However, executives and managers from other functions who either have to substantially manage people or are planning a career in HR can take a head-start from this program.