This course helps to bring professionals to the next level in their career by learning to design and develop business intelligence systems that help reduce the complexity of organizing and distributing information for mid to large sized organizations through the use of Business Intelligence tools. Our course involves a set of concepts and methods designed to improve the business decision-making process by putting targeted information into the hands of those who need it most.
- Design, implement and refine a business intelligence (BI) solution
- Apply a multitier BI process that turns outcomes into actions
- Extract and transform data from an operational database to a data warehouse
- Exploit business analytics and performance measurement tools
- Organise a Business Intelligence Competency Center (BICC)
- Integrate BI into your daily business decisions
- Instructor Led
Course Duration:3 Months
Recommended participant size: 5
Who should attend:
This course is intended for anyone interested in implementing a BI programme in their organization, including programme and project managers, business and statistical analysts, and marketing directors and those who want to develop their understanding of design principles and best practices when planning, implementing, and deploying a Business Intelligence architecture and solution.