This course helps you to improve your organization’s performance starts with measuring it and gaining an understanding of the factors that influence it. The Course provides you with robust techniques to communicate and manage strategy, measure and improve performance, and for performing powerful ad-hoc analysis on business data. This course aims to create a holistic, integrated understanding of the business, with the opportunity for much greater insights into the performance of the business.
- Introduction to Corporate Performance Management and Business Intelligence
- How to assess business needs and how to develop a route map by which to guide development of a CPM environment in your organization
- Getting line managers and decision-makers to engage with the concepts that underpin CPM so that they become results-oriented and drive greater value and business insights in the organization
- How the introduction of corporate performance management can transform the role of the finance function and position finance managers as business partners at the heart of management decision-making
- Some of the barriers to corporate performance management, and how to deal with them
- Case-study experience in the implementation of CPM and BI
- Developing a business case for CPM and considering the next steps
- Instructor Led
Course Duration: 4 Months
Recommended participant size: 5
Who should attend:
Senior finance managers and management accountants seeking to exploit the business potential of corporate performance management and business intelligence, IT business analysts who have an interest in understanding what CPI and BI can do for their organizations, Operational, sales, marketing and commercial managers who want an appreciation of the benefits that can be derived from a good implementation of CPM and BI from all industry sectors, including the public sector.