BI In Action >> Content Management
Managing BI content in FACTis BI is one of the interesting and challenging tasks for every FACTis BI Architect/Administrator. Proper content management will help Administrator and Application support team to manage their environment effectively as it has direct implication with Content promotion, Instance management and Security model across different environments.
Content management plan is a collection of procedures used to manage FACTis BI work flow in a collaborative and manageable environment. This ensures who needs access to what. While planning for FACTis BI enterprise system appropriate content management planning is an important factor.
Easy to understand the hierarchy and secure implementation.
Ensure users only accessing documents which they interested and authorized to.
Efficient structure so users are able to search the info they need easily.
Easy access to information in the system will increase effectiveness of using the system.
Organizing BI contents by folders.
Benefits to End user:
- Quick and easy content management – Any approved user can quickly and easily publish online without complicated software or programming.
- Workflow management - An integrated workflow process facilitates better content management.
- Shared resources – Business users will have access to shared resources like .doc, .pdf and .ppt
- Approval systems – You can give different levels of access to different users folder wise
- Anytime,Anywhere access – You can access the content at anytime, anywhere