BI In Action >> BI Portal
FACTis BI Portal is web-based that you can use use to perform almost all day-to-day administrative tasks, including user management, content management, and server management. Any user with valid credentials to BI Portal can log on to the Portal and set preferences.
This flexible, scalable and reliable Portal provides a common infrastructure for all BI tools, and includes such capabilities as:
BI content management
Information discovery and sharing
Benefits to End user:
- Admin can create Folders department wise, create users and groups and assign access levels to the folders.
- Row level and column level security in Enterprise Intelligent and Adhoc Reports so that intended recipient gets to see what his requirement is.
- Business users will get the reports scheduled in the Inbox.
- BI portal Allows business user to securely view, print, share, schedule, and deliver interactive reports via email according to his requirements. E.g. Business user can directly mail the debtors report to his customers.
- User can put their documents like word files, pdf, excel sheets and PPT.s (Complete Content Management)
- Reports can be scheduled and mail to the user with live data as per the date and day.