BI In Action >> Alerting & Forecasting
Dashboard and Report shows the occurrence of alerts in your managed systems. The Alert Management dashboard displays metrics such as the number and distribution of alerts, support messages, and the processing times of alerts. You can specify the data display period. The occurrence, distribution, and processing time of alerts tell you about the status and functioning of your managed systems.
In FACTis BI, you can now apply predictive forecasting, and hind casting, when visualizing and exploring your data. Forecasting in FACTis BI View utilizes built-in predictive forecasting models using exponential smoothing to automatically detect seasonality in the data to provide forecast results from a series of data. Explore forecast results by adjusting the desired confidence interval or by adjusting outlier data to see how they affect results. You can also hind cast to see how FACTis BI View would have predicted the present and recent past based on older data.
- Analysis of past and present data
- Alarm indicators to highlight periods of a worsening business position
- Alerts as per the threshold limits required to be set as per business user requirement
- The future events are estimated by using trend analysis. Trend analysis will capture the monthly, quarterly and yearly analysis.
Benefits to End user:
- Highly sophisticated forecasting capabilities allow you to create, analyze, and assess business rules within your planning process to help drive your strategic goals.
- Elimination of cumbersome, time-consuming activities enables business users to shift their focus from data collection to meaningful data analysis.
- A single version of truth gives users a unified, consistent view of plans, budgets, and forecasts, empowering debates on business decisions rather than data accuracy.
- Provides a powerful, near-real- time, alert system that can trigger workflows based on business events and notify stakeholders via e-mails